Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the leading trending videos and leading Shorts of 2022, along with the Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, material developers, and digital marketers some crucial lessons that they can use in 2023.
But, it assists if you have a secret decoder ring to analyze why there are 3 lists– and why each one utilizes a different approach to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its very first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Sadly, that list taught numerous marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
However, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers started adjusting the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search engine result to reward engaging videos that kept viewers enjoying.
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers replaced “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a significant shift, due to the fact that “watch time” provides you a sense of what material viewers in fact watch, as opposed to videos that they click on and after that desert.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers moved from unveiling its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “top trending videos,” based on time spent seeing, sharing, commenting, preference, and other factors.
In other words, “view time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm benefits “viewer fulfillment.”
Simply put, Buy YouTube Subscribers doesn’t take notice of videos; it takes note of audiences.
So, rather than attempting to make videos that’ll make an algorithm happy, concentrate on making videos that make your audiences pleased.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “top Shorts” for 2022.
To find out essential lessons that can be applied in 2023, we require to recognize that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both outright and relative watch time as signals when choosing audience engagement.
Ultimately, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both short and long videos to succeed, so relative watch time is more vital for short videos, and outright watch time is more vital for longer videos.
Top 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Geeks” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving homage, the dad of beloved Minecraft creator Technoblade reads a farewell letter from his kid.
The player lost his fight with cancer in June, but his legacy remains on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “View The Uncensored Minute Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Stage At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the movie market’s most distinguished event.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s resourcefulness within Minecraft has actually led him to end up being a top creator with a dedicated fanbase.
However nobody knew what he looked like IRL, until now.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Complete Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Program” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this legendary Super Bowl halftime show loaded with a few of the greatest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Constructed Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” motivated storage facility, MrBeast challenges entrants to traverse a chocolate river, climb up a sweet wall, contend in confection-themed games, and delight in their sweetest fantasies.
6. “Pranks Destroy Scam Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts spectacular vengeance on a rip-off call center in the latest variation of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations portrays an individual journey from teenage years to adulthood, sharing how they discovered their sexual identity along the method.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Ft Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean flooring is a mysterious location. It has plenty of unknown sea creatures, odd plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he cracks up the internet and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Difficulties” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats defy gravity and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to pull off mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Feature Me To Shave My Fluffy Canine! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For several years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie among the most iconic pets on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was real when it was decided that he required a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
Nobody does fool shots like creator Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he tries to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s indication.
The prize? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Space In Between Your Car Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We have actually all lost something in the feared space between the car seat and the center console.
In this comical sketch, developers Jay & Sharon show us what’s truly going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Happiness (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized skit, amusing creator Adrian Bliss brings to life all the characters attempting to acquire entryway– and party in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Trick Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Skill” were puzzled by this magic trick.
However not internet-sleuth Zack D., who reveals its clever secret.
Leading 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
Meanwhile, Buy YouTube Subscribers utilizes a totally different method to identify the top Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes good sense.
The leading ads are usually the ones with the biggest budgets, which drive up view counts, but not always engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The creative agency for this advertisement was Fortunate Generals and the media firm was IPG– Rufus.
The advertisement’s description asks, “Is Alexa checking out minds an excellent concept? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The creative company was Psyop, and the media firm was in-house.
The advertisement’s description states,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan location! A place where you and your clan can develop and fight together! A place called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Goal Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description says,
“Our ‘Goal of the Century’ can’t be attained by one person alone, but we can accomplish it if we all sign up with forces and unite.
Just like football players come together as a team to score objectives, we intend to use the power of football to move forward together in pursuit of the greatest objective– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The innovative agency was in-house, and the media firm was Hearts & Science.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts invites fans on a magical first-person journey through one of the most precious movie franchises of perpetuity as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other renowned cast members and filmmakers throughout all eight Harry Potter films for the very first time to commemorate the anniversary of the franchise’s first film, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The ad’s description asks, “What lies beyond a traditional mobile phone? Let’s find out. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everyone Are Dead|Authorities Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The imaginative company was The Refinery, and the media firm was internal. The ad’s description states,
“All of us will pass away. There is no hope.” The school developed into a bloody battleground and our pals into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Big Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media agency was in-house. The ad’s description says,
“See whatever that Sally offers in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and told by andré 3000.”
Crucial Lesson That Marketers Can Use In 2023
Looking back at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of leading trending videos, top Shorts, and leading advertisements for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that marketers can discover: one size does not fit all.
Different metrics matter when determining various kinds of video, and various kinds of ads are better for various marketing goals.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everyone can apply in 2023, and beyond.
Included Image:/ SMM Panel